Boman Irani Wiki and Biography: Boman Irani, who is known for his work as an actor, photographer, and voice actor, was born on December 2nd, 1959. Although he is best recognised for his work in Hindi cinema, he has also acted in films produced in the languages of Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, and Malayalam. His work in Hindi cinema has brought him the most fame. Over the course of his career, he has been in more than a hundred different movies.
- 1 Boman Irani Wiki: Biography, Age, Wife, Family, Education, Height, Weight, Movies List, Career, Profession, Net Worth
- 2 Boman Irani Biography
- 3 Boman Irani Education
- 4 Boman Irani Early Life
- 5 Boman Irani Career
- 6 Filmography
- 7 Awards
- 8 Facts You Never Knew About Boman Irani
Boman Irani Wiki: Biography, Age, Wife, Family, Education, Height, Weight, Movies List, Career, Profession, Net Worth
|Real Name||Boman Irani|
|Nick Name||Boman Irani|
|Wife Name||Zenobia Irani|
|Height||6 Feet 2 Inch|
|Date of Birth||2 December 1959|
|Birth Place||Nagpada, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School Name||St. Mary’s School, Mumbai|
|College Name||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Qualifications||Diploma in Polytechnic|
|Source of Income||Movies, Commercials, TV Shows|
|Appeared In||Movies, Commercials, TV Shows|
|Net Worth Salary||128 Crores+(Approx.)|
Also read: Mithoon Wiki: Biography, Age, Girl Friend, Family, Education, Height, Weight, Wife, Movies List, Career, Profession, Net Worth
Boman Irani Biography
Boman Irani is a well-known voice actor, movie actor, and theatrical performer from India. The majority of people recognise him for the humorous roles he played in blockbuster films such as “Munnabhai MBBS,” “3 Idiots,” and “Dilwale.” The International Film and Television Academy and Filmfare both gave Boman an award for his outstanding performance in the film 3 Idiots, which also starred Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor. In addition to that, he is an accomplished photographer.
Boman Irani Born on 2nd December 1959 in Mumbai, India. After graduating with honours from Mithibai College in Mumbai, he found work at the Taj Mahal Hotel, where he held a variety of positions, including those in the room service and waiting staff departments. Irani, on the other hand, was forced to resign from this position and go back to working in his mother’s bakery in Mumbai due to the latter’s declining health.
Between the years 1987 and 1989, Boman Irani also experimented with his hand at photography. Since he was in college, he has had a strong interest in Indian cinema, and he has trained extensively under the direction of Hansraj Sindhia to become an accomplished actor. Since that time, he has broadened his knowledge of regional accents and developed an interest in British theatre. After dating for longer than three years, he finally tied the knot with Zenobia in the year 1985. Their names are Kayoze Irani and Danish Irani, and they have two boys. He adheres to the Zoroastrian religious tradition. Alyque Padamsee, a professional stage actor best known for portraying Mohammad Ali Jinnah in the classic biographical film Gandhi, served as Boman Irani’s counsellor. Padamsee is well known for his work in the theatre. Boman Irani was a fan of Padamsee’s work.
Boman Irani Education
Boman Irani was born on November 2, 1959, to “Irani” Parsi parents who had been residents of Mumbai since the city’s earliest days and who were proprietors of a bakery in the neighbourhood. Boman Irani was the son of “Irani” Parsi parents. His undergraduate degree came from Mithibai College in Mumbai, where he studied for four years. After he finished his studies at the polytechnic institution, he found work as a room service attendant at the Taj Mahal Palace and Tower in Agra, India.
Also read: Armaan Malik Wiki, Biography, Age, Girl Friend, Family, Education, Wife, Height, Weight, Movies List, Career, Profession, Net Worth
Boman Irani Early Life
Irani was born into a Zoroastrian family of Iranian heritage on December 2nd, 1959, in the city of Bombay, which was known as Bombay at the time. Irani’s father departed away when he was just six months old, before Irani was even born. This was a tragic event. Irani triumphed despite having to contend with challenges such as dyslexia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and a lisp.
Boman Irani Career
Boman Irani also tried his hand at photography during the years of 1987 and 1989. He had been a student when he first developed a profound affection for Indian film and went on to study acting with Hansraj Sindhia. Since then, he has broadened his knowledge of British regional accents and gained an enthusiasm for British theatre. After dating for a while, he finally made his move and proposed to Zenobia in 1985, and the following year, they married the knot. Their children’s names are Kayoze Irani and Danish Irani. He is a Zoroastrian, which means he practises the religion. Alyque Padamsee, who played Mohammad Ali Jinnah in the ground-breaking biopic Gandhi, served as Boman Irani’s counsellor. Padamsee is well recognised for his performance in this role.
Irani began her career in film in the year 2000, having previously established herself as a theatre actress. He achieved widespread recognition thanks to his role as a memorable protagonist in the popular sitcom “Munnabhai MBBS.” After that, he had a role in the movie “Lage Raho Munna Bhai,” for which he was nominated for a Filmfare award and ultimately won the prize. In recognition of his performances in critically acclaimed films such as “DON,” “3 Idiots,” “No Entry,” “Housefull 2,” and “DON 2,” Boman Irani has been shortlisted for a bevvy of prizes. In addition, he had a role in the film Dostana, which was directed by Tarun Manshukhani and starred Priyanka Chopra. The movie was well received by those who viewed it, but nobody seemed to realise that Boman Irani played a role in it. After Dostana, he appeared in a series of films that were not particularly memorable until Raj Kumar Hirani’s box office sensation 3 Idiots.
In the year 2000, Irani began her career as an actress. He first appeared in commercials for brands such as Fanta, Ambuja Cements, Ceat, and Krack Jack biscuits when he was just starting out (as Mr. Jack of the Krack and Jack duo).
Acclaim was showered upon him as a result of his modest but important part in the film Darna Mana Hai. He was one of the most memorable parts of the movie, together with Saif Ali Khan, which contributed to the film’s critical and commercial success. Irani is well known for his performance in the comic film Munna Bhai M.B.B.S., which was released in 2003. Because of his performance as J. Asthana, he was nominated for a Filmfare Award in the category of Best Comedian. Later, he had roles in Lage Raho Munna Bhai, for which he was nominated for several IIFA awards, and in 3 Idiots, in which he co-starred with Aamir Khan, for which he won the Filmfare Award and the Star Screen Award for Best Actor in a Villainous Role. Both of these awards were presented to him.
Irani served as the host for the IIFA Awards on multiple occasions, including in 2008 in Bangkok alongside actor Ritesh Deshmukh, in 2009 in Macau, in 2010 in Colombo, and in 2011 in Toronto. In addition to that, he was the host of the game show Bollywood Ka Boss. He has been on the game show Kaun Banega Crorepati alongside Sanjay Dutt, and he has appeared in television ads for OneTouch Glucose Meters alongside Simone Singh in 2015.
In January of 2019, he opened the doors to his production company, Irani Movietone. Irani is planning to make his debut as a filmmaker in the year 2022. Irani made his debut in the role of Dr. Balraj Kapoor in the television serial Masoom in the same year.
The brands P Mark Oil by Puri Oil (Mills), Exotica, Kent RO, Ahead NGO, and Saffola have all counted on Boman Irani as a brand ambassador in the past. At the moment, he is also serving as a member of the Board of Advisors for India’s International Movement to Unite Nations (I.I.M.U.N.).
Let’s Talk (2002), Darna Mana Hai (2003), Boom (2003), Munnabhai M.B.B.S (2003), Main Hoon Na (2004), Lakshya (2004), Veer-Zaara (2004), Page 3 (2005), Waqt: The Race Against Time (2005), My Wife’s Murder (2005), No Entry (2005), Main Gandhi Ko Nahin Mara (2005), Home Delivery: Aapko.. Ghar Tak (2005), Kal:Yesterday and Tomorrow (2005), Bluffmaster (2005), Mr Prime Minister (2005), Being Cyrus (2005), Shade Se Pehle (2006), Pyare Mohan (2006), Yun Hota To Kya Hota (2006), Lage Raho Munnabhai (2006), Khosla Ka Ghosla (2006), Don-The Chase begins Again (2006), Eklavya: The Royal Guard (2007), Honeymoon Travels Pvt Ltd (2007), Heyy Babyy (2007), Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal (2007), Wood Stock Villa (2008), Love Story 2050 (2008), Kismat Konnection (2008), Dostana (2008), Yuvvraaj (2008), Sorry Bhai! (2008), Maharathi (2008), Luck By Chance (2009), Little Zizoo (2009), 99 (2009), Kambakkht Ishq (2009), Perfect Mismatch (2009), Fruit and Nut (2009), Durbar (2009), Front Page (2009), 3 Idiots (2009), Well Done Abba (2010), Teen Patti (2010), Hum Tum Aur Ghost (2010), Mirch (2010), Jaane Kaha Se Aayi Hai (2010), Housefull (2010), F.A.L.T.U (2011), Game (2011), Love Breakups Zindagi (2011), Don2: The King is Back (2011), Ek Me Aur Ekk To (2012), Housefull 2 (2012), Tezz (2012), Ferrari Ki Sawaari (2012), Coktail (2012), Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi (2012), Student of The Year (2012), Jolly LLB (2013), Youngistaan (2014), Bhoothnath Returns (2014), Happy New Year (2014), PK (2014), The Legend of Michael Mishra (2015), Dilwale (2015), Bengal Tiger (2015)
Screen Weekly Awards (2004), Filmfare Award (2010), Star Screen Award (2010), IIFA Award (2010), Kalakar Awards (2013)
Facts You Never Knew About Boman Irani
- Although his career took off once he was given the opportunity to shoot for Miss, Boman Irani had previously worked as a freelance photographer for a well-known Indian daily.
- In his younger years, Boman Irani struggled with dyslexia, a reading condition known as a reading illness.
- As Irani’s father had passed away before he was born, his mother was solely responsible for his upbringing.
- When Boman Irani was a young man, he managed a tiny business where he sold potato wafers. It was there that he first met his future wife, Zenobia.
- A well-known choreographer by the name of Shiamak Davar discovered Boman’s latent acting ability and encouraged him to pursue a career in the theatre as a result.
- Boman Irani adores Rudyard Kipling poetry.
- He is also fluent in English, Marathi, Bengali, and Gujarati in addition to Hindi and Gujarati.
- Hansraj Siddhia was the one who instructed him in the art of acting.
- He encouraged Diana Hayden to compete in a beauty pageant and even offered to create a portfolio for her to showcase her work.
- Sanaya Irani, who is an actress on television, also had her first portfolio photographed by Boman Irani.
- In the year 2019, Boman Irani designed the banner for his production company, which was given the name Irani Movie Tone.
- Born in December of 1959, Boman Irani is the only boy of his five siblings, all of whom are female (he has four sisters). Unfortunately, his father had passed away in May of 1959, which was seven months before his birth.
- Everybody Says I’m Fine was Rahul Bose’s first film as director, and it was in this film that Boman Irani made her acting debut (2001). After that, he appeared in the film Let’s chat from the year 2002.
- Today marks the 57th birthday of Boman Irani, who is a well-known actor in Bollywood. The actor, who has been working in the profession for more than ten years at this point, has been able to confound his age and wow the audience with his acting abilities.
- On the big screen, Boman Irani frequently portrays roles that require him to be authoritative and level-headed. He has played the role of the funny person, as well as the good guy, the bad guy, and the ugly guy.
- Boman Irani began his career in acting when he was 35 years old. Before he became famous in Bollywood, he appeared in a number of plays and was a member of various theatre organisations.
- Boman, who achieved a certain level of recognition with his performance as Dr. Asthana in the television series Munnabhai MBBS, was cast in the film even before the script was written. In point of fact, Vidhu Vinod Chopra paid him a fee of Rs. 2 lakhs to participate.
Read more: Shekhar Wiki, Biography, Age, Girl Friend, Family, Education, Wife, Height, Weight, Movies List, Career, Profession, Net Worth
Haelyn Shastri (Actress) Bio, Age, Height, Relationship, Affairs, Controversy and More
Haelyn Shastri Bio Hinal Bambhania is known as Haelyn Shastri in the business world. She acts, sings, and models in...
Sharhaan Singh (Actor) Bio, Age, Height, Relationship, Affairs, Controversy and More
Sharhaan Singh Bio Sharhaan Singh is an upcoming Punjabi film actor. For his role as Amber, he is known for...
Richa Rathore (Actress) Bio, Age, Height, Relationship, Affairs, Controversy and More:
Who is Richa Rathore? Richa Rathore is an Indian actress, model, and dancer who is very well-known. Richa was born...
Durgesh Kumar (Actor) Bio, Age, Height, Relationship, Affairs, Controversy and More
Durgesh Kumar Bio Durgesh Kumar is a movie star in Bollywood. He comes from the country of Bihar. He was...
Arjun Radhakrishnan (Actor) Bio, Age, Height, Relationship, Affairs, Controversy and More
Arjun Radhakrishnan Bio Arjun Radhakrishnan is an Indian actor who works in Hindi movies. He was born on December 22,...
Mark Bennington (Actor) Bio, Age, Height, Relationship, Affairs, Controversy and more
Mark Bennington Bio Mark Bennington is a famous actor who has done great work in movies like The Letters (2014)...